Terms and conditions
In fulfilment with the duty of information gathered in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of the Electronic Trade, the following information is reflected:
- The holder of this Web page is YOLODOOR S.L. with domicile in Travesía de Vigo, .219, 36207, Vigo (Pontevedra), with CIF’s number: B36868313 and is currently in charge of the operation, management and operation of the www.yolodoor.com website. (Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- YOLODOOR S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra, Book 2246, folio 1, sheet PO-25428.
- YOLODOOR S.L. it’s a company dedicated to the ecommerce of spare parts, electronica and computer devices.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are property of YOLODOOR by itself or as an assignee and are protected by the rights of industrial and intellectual property.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, processing, distributing, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of YOLODOOR.
- The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
- YOLODOOR is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this web page and for the information that through it they transmit to third parties. The use of the contents that the user can make and the possible consequences or damages that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. YOLODOOR is excluded for damages of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the content that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. YOLODOOR reserves the right to exercise legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illicit uses by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
YOLODOOR is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, YOLODOOR will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. YOLODOOR will not assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
YOLODOOR reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the General Conditions of Use.
YOLODOOR reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located in your portal
Modifications of the present conditions and duration
YOLODOOR may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between YOLODOOR and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Resolution of online consumer litigation in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.